Roplay|-Season #1-Magical Nature-Ep.1

Roplay|-Season #1-Magical Nature-Ep.1 Project Infomation

Roplay|-Season #1-Magical Nature-Ep.1

Look inside, and u broadcast with talking. I used the walking by making spites to let it move. I used sounds for the horse mostly and sorry about the giraffe, it's hard for me to do ( especially with those spots on legs XD). I did this all by my self, I'm 12. Hope you like it! Enjoy! ;3


Player

PLAY Roplay|-Season #1-Magical Nature-Ep.1 FULL SCREEN !


Author

StarterLTSGamer


Original Roplay|-Season #1-Magical Nature-Ep.1 content is on scratch web site. (need flash player)


StarterLTSGamer 's Project List :StarterLTSGamer

Content License : CC-BY License

Scratch Player License : MIT License

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Scratch the explorer

How to make a sprite jump smoothly on scratch